Ordering, Returns and Shipping Policies
The following represents the process followed in the fulfillment of your order. There are a number of steps necessary to complete your order. Please review the following before ordering to make sure that the materials you are ordering are the products you require and that the products can be delivered in the time frame you require. Any questions you have can be answered by calling our customer service via phone or email.
Browse Our Online SiteBrowse the site for the items you are interested in is easy. You can search by size, by type, or by function. You can add items to your cart as you go as well as view those items chosen at any time by clicking the cart icon in the top right of the page. If you decide you didn't want any item you have added to your cart, click the "remove" beside the item you don't want. If at any time you cannot find what you're looking for, you can call our Sales Support staff or send an email.
Ph: 860.414.4185, Email: sales@DiscountExhibit.net
Purchase OnlineFill out all of your information accurately and completely. This ensures your order is processed and shipped correctly.
Please note the following:
Orders placed after 3:00pm EST will be processed the following business day.
- Orders over $10,000 require a bank transfer, carried out through our secure connection, or will be subject to 3% processing fee if paid via credit card.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box.
- Include suite #’s with shipping addresses if one exists.
- Shipping rates at checkout are subject to change after order is placed and will be billed and charged according to actual shipping carrier charges when known.
- If an order is a large and/or heavy item, you will be provided a shipping quotation for your approval before your order is processed.
- Make sure that the proper contact information is entered. Should an issue develop during shipping we will need the correct contact to ensure you receive your order on time and in the right place.
Check Your Email (two or three times please) to Ensure Your Order is Correct
You will receive a copy of your sales order once your order is placed. Contact us immediately via our customer service number or email if any changes need to be made. You will also receive an email with instructions on how to upload your artwork. Artwork design assistance is also available if requested.
Artwork and GraphicsFormatting Your ArtworkPlease reference our artwork guidelines for more information.
We will make our best efforts to make sure your graphics print correctly at the highest quality.
NOTE: Information about uploading artwork will be included in your order confirmation email you receive after placing your order. MAKE SURE to use the correct artwork templates for each product you order.
Art files up to 5GB can be uploaded using the following link Artwork Upload. Please be sure to use the same e-mail address that was used when placing the order.For general questions, please contact customer service at 860.414.4185 or via our contact page.
Graphic Design Assistance If you require assistance in designing custom graphics for your exhibit material, contact one of our design professionals.
DiscountExhibit.net can provide our customers solutions to your graphic need for the best value and result.
We will Send a Proof with Possible Issues
Leave extra time between the production time and your due date for this process is very important. Occasionally mishaps and technical difficulties will occur requiring further artwork editing.
The proof will show you what your artwork will look like on the display. If our art department notices possible issues with your artwork we will let you know. However, we do not do copy editing. Be sure the artwork you submit is exactly what you want. The art department will only inform you on issues of color matching and possible pixelation.
DiscountExhibit.net guarantees color matching on all orders receiving hard copy proofs only. Pantone colors tagged in files will be matched as closely as possible, due to limitations of CMYK printers, there is no guarantee of color accuracy if no hard copy proof is ordered.
E-proofs are for layout purposes only & are not an accurate representation of color or resolution. All approvals received on e-proofs confirms that you understand the color policy listed above.
You Approve - We Print and Ship
As soon as you say "Approve" we put your order into production.
Remember, we have the standard production time on our website for each
item. When your order has been shipped, we will email you the tracking
number to you to verify that your product will reach its destination on
Charges & Cancellations
Order CancellationCancellation of custom manufactured or imprinted products may accrue costs associated with the order up to the time of cancellation. The customer is responsible for these costs which can include, but are not limited to, proofing artwork, labor, materials, custom imprinting and shipping expenses.
- Orders must be cancelled before any production work is done. This includes artwork proofing.
- Any order placed on this website must be cancelled with 3 business days, in order to receive a full refund.
- Should any production work on your project been started a minimum of a $50 production fee will be applied. Rush orders have a $100 min cancellation fee.
- If artwork has been submitted or an artwork proof or art issues email was provided, the min cancellation fee of $50 will apply and $35.00 for each art submission.
- Once either hardware has shipped out and/or artwork proofs have been approved there are no cancellations.
Order Change Request
Should you need to change any of the following on an order, a $25 admin fee will be charged, so please check your order details.
Damages and RepairsDamage due to Shipping DiscountExhibit.net is not responsible for errors made by its shipping carriers, including but not limited to: FedEx, UPS, Freight companies, etc... The arrival of a product damaged in shipping is a ‘non-warranty issue’ and claims must be reported to our customer service department within three (3) business days of receipt as carriers will not settle damage claims after this period. It is also very important that any outward damage of the material be noted with the shipper at the time of delivery in order to prove a carrier damage claim.
- Products or product options
- Shipping address changes
- package re-routes due to shipping address changes may also incur additional fees by FedEX or UPS.
Customers that delay damage reporting will forfeit their right to replacement. When submitting a shipping damage claim, digital photos may be required to document damage to the shipping container or product. Carriers reserve the right to inspect damages prior to settling a claim.
Upon authorization to return the damaged product, all returns must be made to DiscountExhibit.net within two (2) weeks of authorization being given.
Product RepairsShould any of the products you ordered need repair, contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
- We must be notified of damage within five (5) days of receipt of any product
- Product deemed as having been damaged through misuse can only be repaired at the customers’ expense.
- All shipping expenses related to non-warranty repairs will be paid by the customer.
ReturnsReturn PolicyThe following shall apply to all product returned for any reason not covered by a product warranty.
- Verify each shipment immediately upon receipt against packing list to ensure accuracy.
- If a discrepancy is found, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
- Any request to return a product must be made within 15 days from the original ship date of your products.
- We will carry out a full inspection of products before deciding whether or not to accept the return.
- We will accept an even price exchange of standard products within ten working days from delivery from our warehouse with no restocking fees.
- DiscountExhibit.net will not accept the return of any used product or custom made product or graphic.
- Custom graphics of any kind are NOT refundable
- Should a return of unused product be requested for any reason other than a warranty matter, ten days or more after the shipping date, contact our Customer Service Department for a determination.
- All returns of this nature are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after the shipping date of the original product.
- All shipping expenses for returns that are not the result of a mistake made by DiscountExhibit.net will be paid by the customer
Pricing & Site InformationPricing DisclaimerDiscountExhibit.net makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information provided on its web pages. However, as policies, price points, dates, conditions, and information are continually changing, DiscountExhibit.net reserves the right to change at any time without notice, information contained on this website and makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. DiscountExhibit.net is not responsible for typographical errors and we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on our website. The documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. DiscountExhibit.net makes no representation about the suitability of the information and graphics represented on this site.